Fire Damage in a Bathroom in South Georgia
This home in Whigham, GA suffered significant fire damage as the product of a heater catching fire in the bathroom. In these photos you will see the damage and mess that was created. The home also suffered smoke damage to the kitchen, bedrooms, hallway, foyer and dining room. As you can tell the bathroom was not salvageable, which resulted in removing the dywall, flooring, tub, sink/vanity, and toilet. Fortunately, the rest of the home only required cleaning the areas affected by smoke. This customer was very pleased with our response time, communication throughout the process and how quickly we were able to complete the restoration.