Fire Damage in Bainbridge, GA
This was a kitchen grease fire in Bainbridge, Georgia. A grease fire happens when cooking oil becomes too hot and begins to smoke and catch on fire. The extent of this damage burned through the wall and the upper cabinets. We completely removed all damaged areas and cleaned up the grease, soot and smoke. Our ozone machine was able to remove the smell and odors by reacting and destroying the offensive smoke particles. The customer was in shock after the fire and was expecting a much longer cleanup process. They were thrilled with the results and all we were able to do.