Tifton County Residents: We Specialize in Storm Cleanup and Restoration!
Flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall or storms. Basements or crawlspaces are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level.
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today - 229-388-8837
If flood water after a storm or heavy rainfall is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Tifton and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Storm Cleanup Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Does your home have storm or water damage? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 229-388-8837