Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in a Home


The family's home in Thomasville, GA experienced water damage to multiple areas of the home. The water damaged was caused by a busted pipe in the bathroom vani... READ MORE



Water Damage in Living Room


A family home in Thomasville, GA experienced water damage from a busted pipe going into a water heater. The leak causing damage to multiple rooms, including the... READ MORE



Storm Damage from a Tornado in Grady County


A tornado ripped through downtown Cairo, GA. It destroyed many of the businesses and buildings in the area. This particular business had a lot of water damage ... READ MORE



SERVPRO is Ready for Anything!


Everything under your roof. Everyone under ours. The state-of-the-art SERVPRO National Training Center teaches restoration and mitigation skills to franchise ow... READ MORE



Commercial Loss in Retail Shop


This is a business in Colquitt, GA that was affected by Hurricane Michael. This building was effected heavily by water coming in after the roof was damaged. We ... READ MORE



Water Damage Restoration in a Commercial Business


This commercial building was flooded after a Hurricane impacted the area. Because we are locally owned and operated, we were able to respond quickly and begin a... READ MORE



Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning


Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil buil... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Attapulgus, GA


A house fire in Attapulgus, GA was the result of an electrical fire. The electrical fire caused smoke damage to the entire home. This caused all building mater... READ MORE



Smoke Damage & Odor Removal


This Moultrie, GA home was damaged by smoke due to a grease fire in the kitchen. The smoke from the fire affected the structure and contents in a large portion ... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot Damaged Carpeting


This customer in Cairo, GA experienced smoke damage to the interior of the home. The fire originated in a utility closet on the exterior of the house. Upon ins... READ MORE