Local Fire Damage
In these before and after pictures you will see a house fire. This fire was caused by an extension cord that was hooked to a deep freezer and washing machine in the laundry room. There was extensive damage to the entire home. As you can tell from the picture we had to tear out a majority of the home. We are able to respond quickly so that the contractors could get to work with the repairs. The customer was very satisfied with the work that was done. They were also very impressed with how quickly we got all of the demolition done.